Wednesday 8 June 2016

Repairing Golf Netting By Myself

I have seen enough troubles with golf netting to know that it can happen at any point. You should never get complacent and assume the netting will survive in the driving range. Right when you stop looking, there is a problem that comes up. Tears are just going to happen especially as it gets older.

I have even had a netting installed only for it to tear on the same day. It can happen to anyone and if you don't repair it, the tear gets worse and you have too much on your plate in seconds.

I was able to do a bit of repairing on my own because I have done such things in the past. I have learned how you have to repair the golf netting properly.

I would say that it is not always a good idea to try and do it on your own. I would say that because sometimes you might cover the hole, but you could miss another one or you might not tighten it properly.

Therefore, when you put it back up, it stretches out and tears again and, this time, the tear is bigger than it was. I wouldn't do it myself again, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment